As a dynamic company at the cutting edge of the broadcast industry, we aim to recruit experts in their field to our team.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Working Pattern: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Office location: Epping, London
The Marketing Executive is required to devise, maintain and improve the company’s online and offline marketing presence with strong digital marketing experience.
This role encompasses all of the company’s internal and external communications including planning, advertising, branding, Ecommerce and digital marketing, direct marketing, social media, editorial content, public relations, event management, distribution, research and relationship management.
The Marketing Executive is expected to manage the Marketing and PR budget annually and to operate within these budgets ensuring that the company has exposure on many different platforms available.
The role requires regular contact with suppliers, clients/potential clients, others in marketing and business development roles across the group, publications, web developers, agencies, internal stakeholders and all departments.
• Management of marketing activities for all WTS group including design, budget and implementation of all materials
• Design, create & manage the written copy and production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, brochures, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and other collateral
• Design, create and Implement email campaigns including (but not limited to) equipment sales mailshots, lead generation campaigns, event invitations/promotion, product promotion and manufacturer specific requests
• To be responsible for all PR
• Writing and proofreading copy
• effective distribution of marketing materials
• Creating and maintaining company communication guidelines and styles
• Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Creation and evaluating marketing campaigns to determine ROI
• Monitoring competitor activity
• Co-ordination of monthly marketing activities and creation of marketing timetable/programme and distribution to management
• To ensure that all websites are populated with new information and are up to date at all times to reflect each individual groups activity
• To co-ordinate all information from suppliers and ensure information/material is translated and represented into each relevant website
• Create social media output
• Creation of case study materials for systems projects and major sales as well as creation of complete portfolios
• Negotiation with suppliers for web development and design facilities
• Preparing road maps and managing implementation of future development of websites
• Analysis of website statistics to determine development and ROI
• Implement SEO, PPC, and Google ad word campaigns and email campaigns via web
Experience in design
Would be proficient with Mac OS, Final Cut pro, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator Possess Web/HTML skills using industry standard tools
Experienced in social media marketing (Facebook, twitter etc)
Would be beneficial but not essential to be experienced in Broadcast technology Should posses strong time management skills
Looking for a enthusiastic candidate who is a Self starter and able to use their Initiative Must have an eye for the detail
Must have experience in all Microsoft office applications