As a Sony Professional Solutions Specialist, WTS is able to offer you specialist training provided by industry experts in partnership with Sony.
Immerse yourself in the world of corporate video production with this one-day introductory course at Pinewood Studios. You’ll pick up loads of practical tips and techniques – together with valuable insights into building a thriving production business from a seasoned industry expert.
What will you learn?
This one-day course compares the world of corporate video production with other aspects of the industry. You’ll get hands-on experience of shooting in a typical corporate scenario – and learn about the realities of growing a small production business of your own.
- How is making a corporate video different?
- Your kit
- Interpreting the brief, quoting and pitching ideas
- Filming CEOs and other important people: setup, lighting, on/off camera styles, questioning technique, client involvement
- Sound basics
- Using portable green screens
- Shooting corporate events: shot list, cut-aways, interviewing guests, aside set-ups, speakers’ takeaways
- The highlight reel
- Post production overview – data and backups
- Motion graphics
- Managing feedback and delivery
- Winning and keeping clients
- Marketing and advertising
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal for freelancers, creative video makers – and anyone who’s still new to (or considering a career in) the world of corporate video production.
All necessary video cameras, lighting and sound equipment are provided – you don’t need to bring equipment with you.
How much does it cost?
The Corporate Video Production Craft Course costs £250 plus VAT (£300 including VAT).