As a Sony Professional Solutions Specialist, WTS is able to offer you specialist training provided by industry experts in partnership with Sony.
Acquire the skills to create your own compelling in-house corporate videos to agency standards. This one-day course at Pinewood Studios will guide you through all technical and organisational aspects of corporate video production – from initial planning through to shooting, editing and distribution.
What will you learn?
This one-day course is aimed at individuals in organisations who want to learn more about the craft of producing videos in-house to agency standards. You’ll learn how to shoot your own in-house video – including camera operation, lighting and sound fundamentals plus an overview of video editing. This hands-on course involves substantial practical exercises led by an experienced trainer.
At the end of the session you’ll be able to take away a USB stick containing short video clips of the work you’ve created.
- Structuring a corporate film: understanding the elements and how to get the message across, from a simple PTC to a promo
- Kit overview
- Interviews: set-up, lighting, on/off camera styles, green screen, sound, simple autocue, getting the material you need, questioning technique, dealing with busy people
- Filming cutaways/sequences
- Filming a presentation/multi-camera event
- Managing feedback
- Post production overview, data and backups
- Supply chain, outsourcing and managing production companies – commissioning, budgets, management and feedback
- In-house versus outsourcing: the pros and cons
- Royalties in brief: using music, artists and third party content
- Publishing: internal network constraints, online, measuring success
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in corporate video production in an organisation who’s looking to improve their skills. It’s also valuable if you’re planning to bring video production in-house and need to know what’s entailed – or if you’re commissioning corporate videos and looking to improve your knowledge when dealing with external production companies.
All necessary video cameras, lighting and sound equipment are provided – you don’t need to bring equipment with you.
How much does it cost?
The In-House Video Production for Business Craft Course costs £360 plus VAT (£432 including VAT).