As a Sony Professional Solutions Specialist, WTS is able to offer you specialist training provided by industry experts in partnership with Sony.
Sony’s popular one-day training course for freelance videographers, students and enthusiasts will help you get professional-looking results at a church or civil wedding.
In this friendly hands-on session at Pinewood Studios you’ll learn how to maximise opportunities for getting great wedding shots – and ensure everything goes smoothly on the big day.
What will you learn on the wedding videography training course?
This wedding videography training course covers all aspects of filming a wedding (church or civil). Working in a friendly, hands-on environment, you’ll pick up loads of practical tips to ensure that your shots really stand out on the day. You’ll also learn about handling the client and developing your own wedding videography business.
- Equipment: what’s in a well-prepared videographer’s kit bag
- Preparing for the day: meeting the couple beforehand, planning shooting positions
- Establishing the mood: bride’s preparations, vox pops and interviews
- The big moment: at the church/chapel/venue – entrance, service, register signing, exit
- The reception: line-up, wedding breakfast, cutting the cake, speeches, the first dance
- Building your business: from marketing to health and safety, insurance and copyright
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain more experience of wedding videography, upgrade their skills or learn new video and audio techniques. You could be a working videographer, looking to move into professional wedding work, a student looking to gain more experience or simply an enthusiast who wants to capture a friend’s wedding. You should already be familiar with basic video recording equipment.
All necessary video cameras, lighting and sound equipment are provided – you don’t need to bring equipment with you.
How much does it cost?
The Wedding Videography Craft Course costs £250 plus VAT (£300 including VAT).